The position is responsible to provide guidance in P&RM related matters across the board, administer annual appraisals, advise on matters relating to internal & external equity, devise appropriate rewards and benefits strategy and assist in process automation WITH the objective to help achieve equity, ensure competitiveness of pay structures and benefit plans, rendering help in management decision making pertaining to C&B, WITHIN the limits of corporate policies and procedures, HR manual, departmental objectives, guidelines from Head HR, industry best practices, and local and international employment laws.
- Consult CHRO, and partner with CHRO for proactive consideration on issues related to overall rewards especially keeping in view the current spectrum of operations;
- Plan, design and propose guidelines for policies, practices and programs pertaining to employee retention;
- Ensure dissemination, support and monitoring of guidelines/compliance to all HR BPs (DIVISIONS);
- Monitor compliance to laid down policies and procedures and provide support to HR BPs (DIVISIONS) where required;
- Analyze cost/benefit impact for proposed initiatives;
- Provide inputs pertaining to changes in rewards strategy;
- Administer periodic revision of policies and procedures in line with the best HR practices pertaining to rewards.
- Review the performance appraisal steps and ensure clear communication is sent to all employees;
- Ensure timely rollout and assure that performance management is administered as per the philosophy and the desired timelines;
- Provide support and respond to queries;
- Monitor submission status and follow up with CHRO (DIVISIONS) for timely submission;
- Suggest increment amounts and recommendations
- based on performance grades; Ensure adherence to derived bell curve;
- Conduct detailed analysis on proposed increments and share analytical reports (including costs, trends) with CHRO;
Develop final presentation for CEO; Ensure final changes are incorporated into system and increments are disbursed accordingly;
- Take part in benefits surveys on a yearly basis;
- Provide internal and external rewards statistics and equities;
- Prepare workable action plans for internal equity and external market competitiveness.
- Ensure that employee awards are given to the eligible employees. Conduct award ceremony for BSDs & ensure the same for all DIVISIONS.
Coordinate with Finance, Administration for holding of ceremonies. Ensure Employee awards are in line with company core values.
Taking the Ownership of Company QHSE Policy:
- Accountable to create a safe working environment, manage risks, reduce exposure to hazardous liability and ensure implementation of QHSE policy
Comply with all QA/QC standards (DIMS standards) as applicable to the company systems, policies, procedures, and documents in order to deliver the expected quality of work.