Sanidol- Sanitizer & Disinfectant (Food-Grade/Halal/Non-Alcoholic)
Technical Collaborator: M/S Chematur Engineering AB, Sweden
SANIDOL® is a flexible universally applicable sanitizer & disinfectant, additionally stabilized by other chemicals. The product is highly effective in sanitizing & disinfecting heavily contaminated surfaces including organic contaminations.
SANIDOL kills 99.9% germs from hands & surfaces without leaving behind any harsh chemical residue. It’s a ready to use product without alcohol, ammonia, chlorine, dyes or fragrances of any kind.
- Skin disinfection (Antiseptic)
- Sanitizing (including hands)
- Disinfection & Cleaning
- Whitening toothpaste
- Stain Remover
- Mouth-wash / Gargle
- Pesticides / Insecticides / Fungicides
- Fruits & Vegetables Sanitizer
- Toys & play areas cleaning
How to use?
To disinfect the surface, spray the surface until it is thoroughly wet & let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes before wiping.
The active substance used is Hydrogen Peroxide, an environment friendly substance. In a complex manufacturing procedure, the active substance is stabilized and boosted with other chemicals, thus achieving greatly improved effectiveness against micro-organisms.
The elemental Oxygen (O2) separated by the Hydrogen Peroxide attacks the cell walls of the micro-organisms directly. The chemical reaction between the oxygen and the cell wall cause these to be denatured and destroyed, leaving water behind.
Highly effective against
- bacterial endospores
- biofilms yeasts
- viruses (including COVID-19*)
- broad protozoan spectrum
- 1% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Product should preferably be used as a spray for hand sanitizing
- Protective gloves preferably be used while liquid handling
- Avoid eye contact. Irrigate copiously with clean water, in case of contact
- In case of skin irritation, wash off immediately with soap/water & get medical advice/attention, if required
* US EPA “List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2”